Friday, February 27, 2009

5 of my children







Well these are 5 of my beautiful children. The first is Paris she is 12, Lyla who is 6, then all the girls. Last but not lest my first born, Jaimon he is 14 going on 15. He is turning into a strapping young lad, who works just as hard as a man he works for his father in property maintenance and landscaping a few days a week.

They all keep me busy as you can imagine!Everyone has different personalities!  We do home educate as well! I wouldn't have it any other way!

In Peta's world you find out so many things about myself which is enormous and scary at times but I will share so many of my philosophies on life. A lot of these have to do with health and exercise. Some of it may be too extreme for some but that is okay! We are all different and can learn and benefit from each other!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your family is beautiful!

    If I am ever in Australia, I am coming to eat at your house! I love the sound of your cooking!

    Hugs,

    Val

    ReplyDelete